How to fix your own neck pain, disc bulges, pinched nerves
Are you a massage therapist that would like to treat massage clients with neck pain? or is it your own neck pain?
What you'll learn
- You will know how to relieve neck pain and any nerve related symptoms for both yourself or your clients in your massage business.
- You will learn for yourself (or be able to teach your massage clients) why they have nerve related symptoms and how to fix them.
- As a massage therapist, it is very important that you have an exact understanding as to why your massage clients have neck pain in the first place so that you can teach them what not to do.
- Whether you do massage therapy and would like to see great results in your massage business by effectively treating neck pain, or this is your own neck pain, you will learn in this course the same way how best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones treated thousands of his clients in his massage clinic.
- Whether you are a massage therapist that would like to know how to treat neck pain more thoroughly or this is your own neck pain, you will learn how to heal neck pain and any nerve related symptoms the same way that best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones taught thousands of his massage clients successfully in his massage clinic.
"Absolutely amazing! You don't understand how much this
helped me! I was in so much discomfort, especially with pain in my left
shoulder and arm. I started your exercises immediately and feel almost
no pain now. THANK YOU!!! "..Amanda Sands 5 STARS
massage course, instructor Mark Perren-Jones, has helped thousands of
his massage clients with neck pain in his massage clinic. These are
exactly the same techniques that he teaches his clients.
Maybe you are a massage therapist that would like to be able to treat your massage clients with neck pain more effectively, or maybe it is your own neck pain, in this course you will learn how best-selling massage course instructor Mark Perren-Jones treated his massage clients for over 20 years.
In this course you are going to learn how easy it is for you to fix your own neck pain(or your massage clients) and treat any pinched nerves such as pain, tingling or numbness in your arms, hands or fingers.
You will also learn exactly what causes your neck pain(or your massage clients) and disc bulges so that you can then stop harming your neck because it is essential that you first remove the causes of your neck pain to ever hope to have a pain free neck permanently.
Once you have learnt the causes of your neck pain and start implementing them in your daily life you will then be on the path to healing your neck instead of harming it all day every day.
The course shows you two specific exercises that you need to do to remove your neck pain and treat any disc bulges and pinched nerves. You will learn exactly how and why these exercises work so that you have a clear understanding of what it is your doing to remove your pain and radiating symptoms ( if you have any).
You will also learn other pain relieving techniques such as how to help trigger point pain and knots in your upper back
Once you have studied this course, you will then know:
- What causes your neck pain and how to remove those causes from your daily life so that your neck can finally get a chance to heal and you can become pain free.
- How to treat your own neck pain without drugs, treatments or surgery.
- What causes your discs to bulge and nerves to become pinched and how to avoid this happening in the future.
- How to fix your own neck pain if you should ever have a recurrence of your neck symptoms ever again.
Enroll in this course now to learn how to remove your neck pain and get your quality of life back!
- This course is great for massage therapists to know how to treat neck pain effectively in their massage business or simply for people that are suffering from neck pain
- As a massage therapist, or neck pain sufferer, it is important to have a clear understanding as to why you or your massage client has neck pain in the first place. In this course you will be taught the major causes of neck pain.
- You will be taught the specific exercises to teach your massage clients( or for yourself) that will not only help the pain but also help any nerve related symptom if you or your massage client has them.
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartThese two exercises have helped millions of people (7:05)
StartAn alternative exercise if your neck pain is severe (0:48)
StartWhat to do if your neck pain is one-sided? (1:34)
StartA word on sleeping positions (1:41)
StartNEW! How to make your own tigerbalm and pain relieving salves (2:58)