What you'll learn
- You will get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this Thai massage course from Mark personally
- You will know at the end of this Thai Massage course how to do Thai massage competently with a high level of skill
- You will know at the end of this Thai Massage course what equipment is needed to perform Thai massage and the set up to have a healing massage environment
- You will know at the end of this Thai Massage course how to perform our incredible unique Thai massage sequence
- You will know at the end of this Thai Massage course how to use different Thai massage techniques to relax the client
- The student will need a reasonably large area to perform the Thai massage sequences and also a mat and two pillows. They will also need to wear loose comfortable clothing to perform Thai massage routines
Wouldn't you just love to know how to do this incredible form of Thai massage? Maybe start your own Thai massage business or just treat your friends and family?
Well you can from best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones.
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
"My favorite massage course thus far..! Thanks so much!" K.D. 5 STARS
"Excellent course on Thai massage. " D.G. 5 STARS
This is not your normal Thai massage course!
This is not a Northern style Thai massage course nor is it the southern Wat Pho style of Thai massage.
Instead, it is a unique blend of Thai massage styles utilizing what Mark considers are the best of the best massage techniques in Thai massage.
In this online massage course, Mark guides you step by step to show you from the basic massage techniques to more advanced on how to give your massage clients an incredible Thai massage experience.
Mark's massage clinic had the first 100 out of 100 reviews on Tripadvisor ALL 5 STAR! A feat never been done before by a spa. They were also shortlisted this year for the 2017 Spa & Wellness awards for the Americas.
When it comes to a massage clinic or spa, your best asset is your massage. Without an incredible Thai massage sequence, it will be very difficult to have a thriving practice. This course will give you the massage skills set to give your clients an amazing Thai massage experience each and every time!
Mark designed this Thai massage sequence after spending years of doing Thai massage and finding out what he thought were the best and favorite techniques over the thousands of hours of Thai massage that he had performed.
It doesn't matter whether you have done Thai massage before or have no experience at all. Mark guides you step by step and shows you not only what his 25 years of experience have helped him, but also he shows you the ways to avoid the mistakes that he has made along the way.
Enroll now and start doing Thai massages Today!
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- This Thai massage course is for those who want a career in Thai massage or want to improve their existing massage skills or for anyone that would just like to learn Thai massage
- This Thai massage course will give those of you who want to become a professional Thai massage therapist or even just a person who wants to earn extra money the necessary skills to succeed
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartWelcome to the World's quickest anatomy and physiology lessons (1:51)
StartThe Integumentary System (1:47)
StartThe Skeletal System (0:53)
StartThe Muscular System (1:25)
StartThe Cardiovascular System. (1:05)
StartThe Digestive System (1:24)
StartThe Nervous System (1:38)
StartThe Respiratory System (3:01)
StartDownload the full written sequence
StartThai Massage-The Beginning Sequence (2:56)
StartLeg Sequence (14:19)
StartSide Transition (0:30)
StartSide Sequence (8:14)
StartSide Sequence #2 (8:44)
StartArm Sequence (3:34)
StartArm Sequence Reversed (3:35)
StartSeated Transition (0:21)
StartSeated Transition Reversed (0:21)
StartSeated Sequence (8:13)
StartLying Prone Sequence (11:44)