What you'll learn
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of how to give a Thai foot reflexology massage so that, if you want, you can have your own reflexology business
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will know how to do the Thai reflexology leg massage sequence to stimulate the body's energy systems
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will know how to treat people with muscle and joint pain and know the acupressure points to enhance the treatment even further using these amazing Thai reflexology techniques
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will know where the reflex points are on the feet and also know how to stimulate them using Thai reflexology techniques
- After completing this Thai reflexology course you will understand the contraindications to doing this reflexology treatment and also have a thorough understanding as to how to treat the client from the minute they walk through your door
- It would be helpful to buy a Thai reflexology massage stick but it is not essential as there are other things that you can use instead
- To do Thai reflexology, you may use a bed, a comfortable chair, a massage table, a sofa or as they do in many places in Thailand-a reclining chair
- Also, for Thai reflexology you will also need two to three small towels and some cream or oil to massage with( I simply used moisturizer)
- Although, in Thai reflexology it is not essential, but I recommend a bowl to put the feet in or a foot massage bath or simply just use some wet wipes
What people are saying:
"I've been doing traditional reflexology for 19 years as a massage professional and wanted to compare Thai reflexology with what I'd learned. Mark's course is excellent, both for the professional practitioner and for a person interested in offering a session to friends and family. ." K.M.
"What an AMAZING reflexology course, so full of information, I have been practicing Reflexology and Thai foot massage since 2012, and I still learned a lot from this course, I have already enrolled for some of Marks other courses" S.S.
"These reflexology courses are a breath of fresh air for a therapist!" N.M.
Thai foot reflexology massage to treat your friends, family, partner or
your massage clients. It is easy, simple and a joy to do. You will have
them begging for more!
By the end of this course, you will have the skills to start up your own reflexology business and start earning money as a reflexologist. Wouldn't it be great to earn extra money or begin a new career?
There is a very good reason that Thai foot reflexologists are employed in the best spas throughout the world-the Thai foot reflexology treatments are simply world class!
Mark studied traditional foot reflexology but then studied the Thai foot reflexology system and saw that not only was their system way more complete but it also made more sense as a form of treatment over traditional foot reflexology.
Now, for the first time on Udemy, you can learn this unique system of treating the feet and the legs which in turn is treating the whole body.
By taking this online Thai foot reflexology massage course you will :
- increase your client base in your massage clinic or spa by offering something many other places do not offer. There are very few people offering Thai foot reflexology massage outside of Thailand.
- You will be able to use Thai foot reflexology on your friends, your partner or your family and have them begging for you to continue.They will absolutely love this form of foot massage!
- You will not get tired doing Thai foot reflexology because they do not overuse their thumbs like it is taught in the traditional foot reflexology system so you will not get injured.
- You will learn all about the energy lines and how to stimulate the specific reflexology points.
- You will know how to correctly use your bodyweight and treat with their way of gently rocking back and forwards in time to your heartbeat.
- you will learn advanced Thai reflexology massage techniques to treat muscular and joint pain.
In this Thai foot reflexology massage course, Mark guides you step by step through the movements, techniques, mobilizations, reflex points and energy lines. He explains why, when it comes to foot reflexology, the Thai foot reflexology system is second to none.
Thai foot reflexology massage has been performed in Thailand for thousands of years as a complete holistic treatment for body, mind and spirit. It is seen as a way to remain healthy and not simply an indulgence. Not only do they treat the reflex points on the feet but also they massage the energy lines(called sen)on the legs to balance and stimulate the movement of energy throughout the body.
If you are already treating people with traditional foot reflexology as a massage therapist or would just like to offer foot reflexology to your clients then I urge you to try this course.This will be a fabulous treatment that you can offer your clients and have them begging for more!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- This Thai reflexology course is for people that would really like to know how to give an amazing Thai reflexology massage to their massage clients, their friends, family or partner.
- This Thai reflexology course will give you all of the skills needed to begin treating people so that you can have your own Thai reflexology business!
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)