What you'll learn
- You will get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this facial course from best-selling massage course instructor, Mark personally
- You will have an good understanding of how to read the various skin types before you do a facial
- You will know how to do an beautiful luxury facial that includes foot, hand, head and neck massage that people will love
- You will know how to make many natural face scrubs and masks at home or for your massage clinic
- Products for Facials, Magnifying lamp(optional), steamer, sponges, towels, massage table, chair, massage oil or cream
"Excellent and expert instruction. Beautiful facial videos. These methods are far superior to what we were taught in aesthetic and spa training classes."
Wouldn't you just love to know how to do spa facials either at home or in your massage clinic?
Well you can from best-selling massage course instructor , Mark Perren-Jones.
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
Whether you are a massage therapist or just someone that would love to learn how to do a facial, you have come to the right place
This facial course will not only teach you the basics to skin analysis but also shows you step by step how to perform our luxury facial that we used in our massage clinic. As with all of our massage courses, it is different from other facial courses. Not only do you learn how to do our facial, but you also will learn how to incorporate a fabulous head, neck, foot and hand massage as well. A touch that will make your facial so much more memorable for your clients and have them returning again and again to your massage clinic.
There are also 28 different natural D.I.Y. recipes for facial masks and 11 recipes for different facial scrubs that you can also make from home(or in your massage clinic) so that you can give your clients and truly unique experience from the facial to the products you use.
There is also a section on facial equipment so that you know what we use and can then make decisions on what you choose to buy for your home or massage clinic.
If you have already purchased one of our massage courses then this facial course is a must! In our spa our most popular treatment is the massage and facial combination treatment. We offer a 1 hr. massage followed by a facial- a 1hr. 45 minute treatment in total that is pure bliss!
If you are doing massage then offering your clients facials as well will take your business to another level!
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- For massage therapists who have an interest in doing spa facial professionally in their massage clinics or for people who just have an interest in doing spa facials at home for their friends, family or even themselves
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartFoot Massage (6:02)
StartHand massage (2:32)
StartMask Massage (10:01)
StartNeck Massage (7:15)
StartFull facial sequence (34:58)
StartEssential oils shelf life, storage and how to tell if they have oxidized (4:41)
StartThe qualities of the carrier oils and massage blends