What you'll learn
- Students will have a deep and thorough understanding of what makes a great Lomi Lomi massage
- You will know how to use your body correctly and the correct and incorrect ways to do the Lomi Lomi massage strokes
- You will be able to perform a fabulous 1 hour Lomi Lomi massage using the exact same techniques that is used in the award winning Isla Verde Spa
- You will understand why I think Lomi Lomi massage is the most relaxing form of massage on the planet
- You will need to have a massage table, oils and sheets/towels for massage.
"I thought it was great! Thank you Mark. I gave my first two Lomi Lomi massages straight after the course and both clients couldnt say enough good things, one even said its the best body treatment he has ever had in his life!! Wow - my confidence is soaring." L.G.
Wouldn't you just love to know how to do this incredible form of massage? Maybe start your own business? Change your career?
Well, you can from best-selling massage instructor, Mark Perren-Jones.
In this Lomi Lomi massage course, you will learn everything you need to know to give someone an incredible Lomi Lomi massage experience!
is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National
Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (#1805) and you
will receive 5 CEU credits on completion of this massage course
This form of massage is unique in many ways as you utilize the forearms a lot throughout the massage sequence. It is not only fabulous for your client but is also much easier for you as a massage therapist because it is not so hard on the joints.
Another reason Lomi Lomi massage is so beautifully relaxing is that the hands will often be going in different directions on different areas of the body. You will feel a deep sense of relaxation like no other massage form.
When performing Lomi Lomi massage as you will see, it is literally like doing a dance as you move around the body
In this online massage course, whether you do massage for a living, for extra money or simply just for friends or family you will learn all of the skills needed to perform a fabulous Lomi Lomi massage that will have them begging for more!
You will learn:
- Our Full Body Lomi Lomi Massage sequence as Mark explains everything he is doing along the way and why.
- Correct Body Alignment and Postural Problems which is so important in any massage style but especially in this one.
- Plus so much more!
When it comes to a massage clinic or spa, your best asset is your massage. Without an incredible massage sequence and techniques, it will be very difficult to have a thriving practice.
This Lomi Lomi massage course will give you the skills set to give your clients an amazing massage experience.
It doesn't matter whether you have done massage before or have no experience at all.
Mark guides you step by step and shows you not only what his 20 years of experience have helped him, but also he shows you the ways to avoid the mistakes that he has made along the way.
Enroll in this course and set yourself up for life as a Great Lomi Lomi Massage Therapist!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- Anyone that would love to learn how to give an amazing Lomi Lomi massage
Mark was the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Mark Perren-Jones Spa Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist with more than 30 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is now dedicated to teaching students all over the world by giving them world class skills in the spa industry so that you too can be a highly successful massage therapist. You will learn a wide range of techniques and also many of the mistakes that he made so that you can avoid doing them like Mark.
You will also be in the inner circle when you do Mark's courses as you will learn the techniques, skill and secrets to become an incredible therapist.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805)
PreviewWelcome to the Course (1:35)
PreviewForearm technique-vital elements to your massage! (8:23)
StartWhy this section is the most important section of the entire course! (5:02)
StartThe Table-The 4 most Important things about your Table (6:44)
StartCreams or oils? Here is a rundown of the pros and cons of each (2:20)
StartHow to set up your table (4:13)
StartSome factors that can make a HUGE Difference! (3:33)
StartIt's all in the Timing! (6:23)
StartWhy I Don't include these things in my massages (4:12)
StartDo no harm (1:37)
StartThe Perfect Person to Practice your massage on (1:59)
StartWhy most therapists don't last and what you SHOULD do instead (5:24)
StartPractise Makes Perfect (1:45)
StartSome Final Points (4:43)
StartContraindications to massage, intake forms and more.. (1:16)
StartWhat to consider if you want to do an aromatherapy massage (3:59)
StartA close look at using your forearms (2:06)
StartThe back sequence (13:06)
StartAnother look at the back sequence (14:14)
StartThe back of the legs (9:07)
StartThe back of the legs opposite side (9:08)
StartThe front of the legs (3:06)
StartThe front of the legs opposite side (3:05)
StartThe arms (6:52)
StartThe arms on the opposite side (6:52)
StartThe neck and head (6:10)