What you'll learn
- After this shiatsu massage course, you will have a comprehensive knowledge and skillset to do shiatsu massages whether it is in your home or in your spa
- After this shiatsu massage course you will know how to use your body correctly so that you will be able to do many massages without becoming injured
- You will learn a specific shiatsu massage sequence but also know many techniques that enable you to do any sequence that you like.
Once you have finished this shiatsu massage course you will feel confident about your massage skills and the knowledge that you now have to be able to do excellent massages each and every time
- In this shiatsu massage course, you should wear loose comfortable clothing
- To do shiatsu massage, we do not use oils but as the massages are done on the floor you will need something soft to lie on such as a quilt/duna or several towels and or blankets-or if you have one, a 1-2 inch foam mattress/futon
"I truly love his teaching approach making it very easy to follow and accessible!" R.Z.
Wouldn't it be great to just be able to give your partner or friends or even your family a massage?
You don't have a massage table, or if you do, you don't feel like dragging it out and finding all of the massage oils etc. etc.
Well, here is the massage course for you!
This is a massage course for someone to learn basic shiatsu massage skills to be able to give a simple but very good massage to your friends, family or partner.
You are about to learn how to do Shiatsu massage and all you need in this course is some floor space, something soft to lie on such as some blankets or something similar, maybe a pillow or two and just wear some loose comfortable clothing. That-is-it!
Mark will guide you step by step and show you just how easy it is to give someone an amazing shiatsu massage experience.
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited
with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which
means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- Anyone that is interested in learning the art of Japanese shiatsu massage. Whether you are a massage therapist or just someone that would like to massage your friends, partner or family members, this course will give you a complete understanding of what you need to do in order to give a great shiatsu massage
- I have designed this massage course, so that anyone can learn it. I have keep the basics simple so that if you have never done massage before but would love to give it a go then this is for you.
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartIt's time to learn the techniques (0:23)
StartProper technique is vital when doing shiatsu (3:54)
StartHow to apply more and less pressure correctly (1:26)
StartPalming different ways (1:51)
StartRocking technique (1:45)