What you'll learn
- You will get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this hot stones massage course from Mark personally
- You will know what you need to do to give a massage client an incredible hot stones massage experience from the moment she/he walks into your room/spa
- You will have the tools to build your own highly successful spa or massage clinic
- You will understand how to perform hot stones massage using correct body mechanics
- By the end of this massage course, you will be able to perform our amazing hot stones massage sequence, plus have a wealth of knowledge on other aspects of the spa business that has made us No. 1!
- You will know how to avoid the many mistakes and pitfalls that so many other massage therapists make
- In this best-selling massage course, you will need a thirst for knowledge and a desire to do your best
- In this best-selling massage course, you will need a willingness to put in the hours to practice and hone your hot stones massage skills
- In this best-selling massage course, you will need a massage table, hot stones, oils, towels, roaster oven or hot stones warmer
Wouldn't you just love to know how to do hot stones massage?
Well you can from best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones.
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
"Great instructions on hot stones massage. " C.V. 5 STARS
teacher! Love it. I think this is one of the best hot stone massage
courses I have taken as there were several new insights that really
helped. Thank you for a great teaching professionally and well done."
P.K. 5 STARS
Mark discovered early on when learning hot stones massage that this form of massage lacked something, namely massage. The vast problems with most hot stones massages are that they are so focused on using the hot stones that they forget about the main objective-giving a great massage with the hands and forearms.
Best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones guides you step by step to show you from the basics to advanced how to give your massage clients an incredible Hot Stones massage experience.It doesn't matter whether you have done hot stones massage before or have no experience at all.
Mark shows you not only what his 25 years of massage experience has helped him, but also he shows you the ways to avoid the mistakes that he has made along the way.When it comes to a massage clinic or spa, your best asset is your massage.
Without an incredible massage sequence, it will be very difficult to have a thriving practice. This course will give you the skills set to give your clients an amazing massage experience.
In this hot stones massage course you are going to learn:
- Acupressure Techniques
- What equipment is needed
- Effective Spa/Clinic Marketing Strategies to making a successful business
- To Correct Body Alignment and Postural Problems
- To Set up the right atmosphere for your Client
- The Importance of First Impressions
- How to use your forearm Techniques correctly
- Plus so much more..
most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is the quality of
the massages, because without the ability to deliver great massages most
therapists will not succeed and be taken over by the competition in
this highly competitive industry. You will be shown not only our secrets
to giving incredible massages to your clients, but also know how to use
your body correctly and avoid the pitfalls that many therapists fall
into. You will be taught advanced techniques, the correct ways to apply
pressure, how to correctly use acupressure and we also share with you
other aspects of the spa business that have helped our business grow
from just one person to needing 4 massage therapists in under 2 years!
All of Mark's courses are full accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- It does not matter whether you have never studied hot stones massage before, or you are a qualified massage therapist. This online massage course is all about teaching you the best hot stones massage sequences so that you will have a thriving massage business
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartWelcome to the Course (2:51)
StartA quick word about this section (5:02)
StartDownload the summary of this section from the resources here (0:29)
StartA few Things Regarding Equipment (2:55)
StartMassage Tables - The 4 Most Important Factors (6:44)
StartThe Set Up (4:13)
StartSome things that make the massage experience even more amazing. (3:33)
StartIt's all in the Timing! (6:23)
StartWhat We Avoid and Why (4:12)
StartDo No Harm (1:37)
StartThe Perfect Person for Feedback (1:59)
StartWhy Most Massage Therapists Don't Last (5:24)
StartPractice Makes Perfect! (1:45)
StartContraindications of Massage, intake forms and more (0:38)
StartStarting the massage (2:23)
StartThe back of the legs sequence (7:53)
StartThe back sequence (14:58)
StartHow to turn the client over with the towel (7:04)
StartThe neck sequence (7:17)
StartThe arms sequence (3:06)
StartThe arms sequence on the opposite side (3:04)
StartThe front of the legs and feet sequence (4:58)