What you'll learn
- You will get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this deep tissue massage course from best-selling massage course instructor, Mark personally
- Implement the deep tissue massage techniques learnt in this course into any of their other massage sequences
- Perform deep tissue massage and advanced massage techniques with great confidence
- Learn what are the most important factors when it comes to giving a great deep tissue massage!
- You should have a basic understanding of my relaxation massage course or have had some massage experience
Wouldn't you just love to know how to do this incredible form of deep tissue massage?
Well you can from best-selling massage course instructor, Mark Perren-Jones!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
"This is one of the best deep tissue massage courses i have ever taken!""I had gotten to a point where I wasn't sure if massage therapy was a career I really wanted to continue but now I have a renewed sense of passion!"
The Award Winning Isla Verde Spa Deep Tissue and Advanced Techniques Massage Course!
"its one of the best massage training courses i have ever had online!"
In this deep tissue massage course, Mark Perren-Jones guides you step by step to show you from the basics to advanced massage techniques on how to give your massage clients an incredible Deep Tissue massage experience. You will learn not only deep tissue massage techniques that you can use but also will be able to incorporate these massage techniques into any of your other massages such as your relaxation or hot stones massage sequences.
Mark shows you not only what his 25 years of experience has helped him, but also he shows you the ways to avoid the mistakes that he has made along the way. When it comes to a massage clinic or spa, your best asset is your massage.
Without an incredible deep tissue massage sequence, it will be very difficult to have a thriving spa or practice. This online massage course will give you the skills set to give your clients an amazing deep tissue massage experience.
In this massage course you are going to learn:
- Acupressure Techniques
- What equipment is needed for deep tissue massage
- Effective Spa/Clinic Marketing Strategies to making a successful business
- To Correct Body Alignment and Postural Problems
- To Set up the right atmosphere for your Client
- The Importance of First Impressions
- How to use your forearm Techniques correctly when doing deep tissue massages
- Plus so much more..
The most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is the quality of the massages, because without the ability to deliver great massages most therapists will not succeed and be taken over by the competition in this highly competitive industry.
You will be shown not only our secrets to giving incredible deep tissue massages to your clients, friends, partners or family members but also know how to use your body correctly and avoid the pitfalls that many therapists fall into. You will be taught advanced techniques, the correct ways to apply pressure, how to correctly use acupressure and we also share with you other aspects of the spa business that have helped our business grow from just one person to needing 4 massage therapists in under 2 years!
Enroll now and start learning deep tissue massage from the Number 1 ranked deep tissue massage course!
All of Mark's courses are full accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- This deep tissue massage course is designed for students that want to take their massage to the next level.
- The online massage course is specifically set up to give the student massage therapist a greater depth of massage techniques to use on their massage clients
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartExplanation Of This Section (1:00)
StartMassage Tables-The 4 Most Important considerations (5:59)
StartCreams and Oils-Whats Great and whats not (3:30)
StartThe Set up-Dont do what i did (4:42)
StartThis factor makes a huge difference (3:02)
StartIt's all in the timing (3:40)
StartContraindications of Massage, intake forms and more (1:11)
StartWhy i Don't include these things in my massages (3:37)
StartWhy i Don't include these things in my massages (3:37)
StartDo no Harm (1:02)
StartThe Perfect Person to Practice your massage on (1:16)
StartWhy Most Therapists don't last! (6:49)
StartNow is the time to put the time in. (1:31)
StartSome Final Points (1:59)
StartPutting it all together (2:16)