What you'll learn
- In this aromatherapy course, you will learn how to use essential oils therapeutically to treat a wide range of conditions successfully
- After this aromatherapy course, you will be able to apply your knowledge to use essential oils in their purest and most therapeutic methods as aromatherapy was originally intended to get the best clinical results for yourself, your family or your clients that you are treating.
- You will know which aromatherapy essential oils are regarded as the best ones to use for each specific disorder and apply your knowledge to treat both physical problems and also psychological issues.
- You will finish this aromatherapy course and will be able to confidently apply essential oils to your everyday life and situation using various application methods for yourself, your family and you clients.
- When starting this aromatherapy course, you only need a keen interest in essential oils and how they can be best applied to help yourself and others.
After completing this aromatherapy course, you are going to have the skills to use aromatherapy essential oils to treat both physical and emotional health conditions for yourself, loved ones and clients.
You will come away from this aromatherapy course and know which are the best aromatherapy essential oils to use for both physical health problems and emotional states and also, most importantly, which are the best methods to apply them!
In this aromatherapy course we focus on using essential oils in their purest and most therapeutic methods as aromatherapy was originally intended to get the best clinical results
Please note that in this aromatherapy course, I will not be focused on making aromatherapy products with essential oils like lip balms and deodorants etc.
What that means is that we will be focused on using pure aromatherapy essential oils topically or inhaled with the correct dilution rates so that you will see and feel their incrediblele healing benefits!
You will be able to use your new knowledge of aromatherapy and essential oils to combine the best essential oils with the most effective carrier oils and gels to best help:
- skin conditions like fungal problems, dandruff, eczema and psoriasis
- muscle and joint pains, bruises, wounds, stings and burns
- systemic disorders such as constipation, nausea and digestive disorders
- psychological issues such as stress, depression, mood swings and anxiety
- use aromatherapy to improve your memory, focus, concentration and so much more!
Once you have completed this aromatherapy course, you will be able to confidently apply your skills to treat:
- Asthma and other breathing disorders
- Varicose veins
- Weight loss
- Poor energy levels
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Hair loss
- Stretch marks
This aromatherapy course is packed full of PDF files for you to download, quizzes, blends to use in your diffuser for any occasion and so much more!
Mark is an Approved Continuing Education Provider(APCE) with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ( NCBTMB #1805)
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited
with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which
means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- People that love using essential oils and want to know how to get the best results by using aromatherapy from research based information on essential oil studies
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)
StartWhat is aromatherapy (2:47)
StartWhere do certain plants have essential oils? (2:30)
StartWhy does the cost of essential oils vary so much? (2:05)
StartWhat to look for when buying essential oils (6:09)
StartHow Essential Oils Can Be Adulterated (4:40)
StartI just bought some fake 'pure' essential oils! (4:25)
StartStoring your essential oils (2:17)
StartDilution Rates (6:47)
StartCarrier Oils and what I think is the best for massage (3:00)
StartBest carrier oils for skin conditions and small areas (3:38)
StartThe shelf life of carrier oils
StartWhat on earth do these words mean? (1:28)