What you'll learn
- Whether you are a massage therapist or have no massage experience at all, in this chair massage course I will show you how to give a fabulous chair massage
- To be able to do this chair massage course, you do not need to have a background in massage therapy but if you do then that is wonderful as well.
You are about to learn how you can give an incredible chair massage and you do not need a professional massage chair but if you do have a massage chair that is great also.
Don't worry as you do not need any previous massage experience.
However if you are a massage therapist, by doing a great chair massage you will be able to make a lot more money like I did when I started. It is a MUST for your massage business not only to make money but it is also your best promotional tool to get more clients.
You are about to learn the exact chair massage sequence that best selling instructor, Mark Perren-Jones from the award winning Isla Verde Massage Spa used on thousands of people all over the World!
For those of you that are not massage therapists, but would just like to know how to give someone a great massage without buying massage creams, massage tables and you will not even need to use a massage chair- this course is definitely for you too!
As Mark explains in this chair massage course, this is how he built his massage business from nothing to having secure regular income every single week.
If you have ever wanted to be able to give a great back, neck and shoulder massage to your partner, your family or your friends but did not know how-this course is for you!
If you are a massage therapist and want to generate a LOT more income then this course is for you!
On completion of this course you will be able to give an incredible chair massage with virtually no effort need on your behalf.
This chair massage course has been designed to give both the professional massage therapist and the lay person the skills to give amazing chair massages that will have people saying to you "Nooo... it can't be over already!" and " OMG, that was amazing!"
Sign up today.
You get full instructor support from Mark Perren-Jones. He answers all messages within 24 hours maximum!
Sign up now!
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association) which means that on completion of any course you can join the C.T.A.A and receive:
- A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner, covering all your therapies.
- Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance
- Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
- Free CTAA Directory Listing
- Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
- This course is for massage therapists that would love to add chair massage to their skill set and make excellent money or for anyone that has no experience but would love to learn how to give a great massage to their friends, family or anyone else for that matter
Mark was the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Mark Perren-Jones Spa Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist with more than 30 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is now dedicated to teaching students all over the world by giving them world class skills in the spa industry so that you too can be a highly successful massage therapist. You will learn a wide range of techniques and also many of the mistakes that he made so that you can avoid doing them like Mark.
You will also be in the inner circle when you do Mark's courses as you will learn the techniques, skill and secrets to become an incredible therapist.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805)
StartLet's start learning the techniques (0:35)
StartThe start sequence (5:38)
StartPalm walking and double fist (4:02)
StartThe cat trap (1:08)
StartThe butterfly (2:10)
StartUsing the side of your hand for the upper back (6:42)
StartThe forearm press (3:00)
StartThe typewriter (0:54)
StartThe double thumb 3 meridian delight (10:29)
StartThe erector spinae myofascial stretch (3:56)
StartThe cat paws technique from the front (0:28)
StartForearm presses from the front (1:04)
StartThe neck and head sequence (7:04)
StartThe techniques for the arms and hands (12:54)
StartAnd now to finish, we do the percussion technique (0:47)