Aromatherapy For Massage Therapists
Transform your massage business by using aromatherapy essential oils and see incredible results with your clients!
As a massage therapist , wouldn't you love to know how to apply aromatherapy essential oils to help your massage clients get better more quickly both emotionally and physically?
Well in this Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists course you will learn this and so much more..
This is not your normal aromatherapy massage course where you will learn a few essential oils and learn how to just give your massage clients a nice relaxation aromatherapy massage and then that is it.
I want you to learn how you can make enormous changes not only to the lives of your massages clients by using aromatherapy essential oils but it will also transform your business in getting better results and increasing your income at the same time!
That's right-it is a WIN-WIN situation!
Happier healthier massage clients and a thriving aromatherapy essential oils massage business.
Learn How To Make and sell to your clients:
- Cellulite Oil and Massage Oil Blends
- Acute Sprains and Strains Aromatherapy Roller Bottle Oil
- Muscle and Joint Massage Balm
- Cold and Flus Chest Massage Rubs
- Allergy Relief Aromatherapy Inhaler Blends
- Anxiety Calming Inhaler
- 5 Stock Massage Oil Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends For Every Occasion
- Cold and Flu Inhaler and Aromatherapy Diffuser Blends
- Cramps and Spasms Muscle Lotion and Massage Blend
- More than 50 Aromatherapy Diffuser Blends
- Menopausal Lotion and Massage Oil Blend
- Headache Relief Inhaler and Aromatherapy essential oil Roller Bottle Blends
- The Best Insomnia Diffuser Blend
- Muscular Pain and Tension Massage Blend
- Nausea Relief Inhalers
- Lymphatic Drainage Edema and Swelling Massage OilBlends and Lotions
- Bruises and Bumps Oil
- and so much more!
You are going to learn how to use the best aromatherapy essential oil blends on your massage clients and then , recommend your aromatherapy products for them to use outside of your massage room that they can use between your massage sessions!
Now, based on your recommendations, they buy your aromatherapy diffuser blends for home or work that you have made, or your essential oil pain relieving lotion that they can massage onto their sore areas between massage sessions with you , or an aromatherapy personal inhaler to help with their anxiety levels or insomnia. And so much more!
I have been doing massage for more than 25 years, I have used aromatherapy essential oils on literally thousands of massage clients around the World from Elite athletes to Presidents of countries and I will show you everything that you need to know from my experience to take your aromatherapy massage to a completely new level!
When you complete this aromatherapy essential oils course you will know:
- How to apply the correct aromatherapy essential oils for your massage clients for muscle and joint pain and emotional problems.
- How to make a muscle easing pain balm and chest rub for coughs and colds to sell to your massage and reflexology clients
- How to make personal inhaler blends for allergies, nausea, concentration and relaxation that you can recommend to help them
- You will learn dozens of aromatherapy blends for every circumstance and be able to sell them for them to use at home or work
- Essential oil diffuser blends that you can recommend that you made for them with your essential oils.
- Your massage and reflexology clients will be able to buy your roller ball blends to use between treatments so they get better quicker.
- Learn aromatherapy safety and dilution rates
- Know how to use aromatherapy essential oils for muscle and joints pains, overuse injuries, make a bruise oil that you can sell and a first aid sprain and strain oil.
This aromatherapy course for massage and reflexology therapists will transform the way that you treat your clients and I personally cannot wait to share with you my 25 years of knowledge and experience.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
He is the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Isla Verde Spa Online Training Academy, he is a highly regarded massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. His youtube channel has more than 10K subscribers and well over 2 million views. Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain 5 CE hours by doing his aromatherapy course (more course will be accredited in the future)
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive. It was also the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in his area on Tripadvisor for 2 years. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels!
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success. His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills. After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
All of Mark's courses are fully accredited with the C.T.A.A(Complementary Therapists Accredited Association)